Dermal fillers® take years off San Diego faces
Cosmetic dermatology is making great strides in reducing tell-tale signs of aging – fine lines and wrinkles. A comprehensive program of skin rejuvenation at Coastal Skin and Eye Institute in San Diego includes dermal fillers. Our Board-certified dermatologists apply experience and artistry, for natural looking results.
Well-stocked paletteOur doctors utilize a range of fillers, with knowledge in the best uses for each, and how to combine them with other techniques for stunning results:
- Juvéderm® – This smooth gel compound contains hyaluronic acid (HA). The filler adds immediate volume, and HA binds with internal hydration for further improvement. Because HA is a substance that occurs naturally in the body, there is no risk of allergic reaction. Innovative cross-linking technology makes Juvéderm ideal for “parenthesis” around the mouth. It also plumps and defines lips beautifully.
- Juvéderm Voluma® XC – Natural fat pads at the mid-face diminish with age, allowing skin to sag at the chin and jowls. Voluma is FDA-approved for the correction of volume loss in the cheek area, providing youthful lift that lasts up to nine months.
- Sculptra° Aesthetic – This wrinkle reducer is ideal for women and men who prefer gradual change. The poly-L-lactic acid formulation is a volumizing agent. Several treatments over the course of a few months stimulate deep skin layers to produce fresh collagen. A strong meshwork of this fibrous protein supports and firms skin for up to two years of rejuvenation.
Minimally-invasive treatmentThe Coastal Skin and Eye Institute team uses fillers and other techniques such as Botox®, chemical peels, and laser skin resurfacing to help patients look more youthful without the need for cosmetic surgery. These in-office procedures are brief, well-tolerated, and have little or no downtime. Yet results are amazing.
- San Diego, California, professional explains Juvéderm filler for aesthetic enhancements
- Patients in San Diego are discovering the wonders of dermal filler options for a renewed appearance
- Discover what to expect from cosmetic filler treatment in San Diego
- San Diego patients ask, “What are the risks and benefits from using dermal fillers?”
- How can I remove wrinkles on the face with dermal filler treatment in San Diego, CA?
- San Diego, CA patients ask their doctor, “How long do dermal fillers last?”
Actual Patient Review
The best service in my 20 year history of buying eye wear. Had to buy a pair of mid-range glasses for both music and computer use, a tough requirement. Randy provided me just the right amount of information and help to make a great choice that satisfied all my criteria, including price. I could not be happier. ~ Alex D. ~ Originally posted on
Submit A Review
Latest Blog Posts
Coastal Skin and Eye Institute 3 Amazing Doctors
Coastal Skin & Eye Institute in San Diego, CA isn’t like any other practice you … Continue reading "Coastal Skin and Eye Institute 3 Amazing Doctors"Read More
Mohs Surgeon Dr Christopher Crosby explains Mohs Surgery
Board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Christopher Crosby is Fellowship-trained in Mohs surgery for skin cancer. San Diego, … Continue reading "Mohs Surgeon Dr Christopher Crosby explains Mohs Surgery"Read More
Skin and eye center: One-stop care in coastal San Diego, CA
Carmel Valley area is a beautiful place to live, work, and play with average … Continue reading "Skin and eye center: One-stop care in coastal San Diego, CA"Read More
Dermalactives skin care keeps San Diego faces looking youthful
How you see is vital to quality of life. How you look is important to … Continue reading "Dermalactives skin care keeps San Diego faces looking youthful"Read More
Repair Glasses, Frames, and Nose Pads
No Charge Repairs of Glasses, Frames, and Nose Pads Look carefully at these glasses. Three … Continue reading "Repair Glasses, Frames, and Nose Pads"Read More
Lumenis Optima IPL
Coastal Skin and Eye Institute, Laser Skin Treatment using Lumenis Optimal IPlRead More
SALT Spectacle Frames from Coastal Skin & Eye Institute
If you want to determine the quality of a pair of #eyeglasses, look at the … Continue reading "SALT Spectacle Frames from Coastal Skin & Eye Institute"Read More
Sculpsure vs. Fat Freezing
Read the PDF LinkRead More
SculpSure – Body Sculpting San Diego – Weight Reduction
Would you like to look better for your Valentine? Try some body sculpting and achieve … Continue reading "SculpSure – Body Sculpting San Diego – Weight Reduction"Read More
Fem Touch Laser – Vaginal Laxity And Dryness – Bladder Leakage
The post Fem Touch Laser – Vaginal Laxity And Dryness – Bladder Leakage appeared first on Dermatologist San Diego CA.Read More
Smith Sunglass Eyewear at the Coastal Skin and Eye Institute
We proudly offer Smith Sunglass Eyewear at the Coastal Skin and Eye Institute with revolutionary … Continue reading "Smith Sunglass Eyewear at the Coastal Skin and Eye Institute"Read More
FemTouch For Women Health
LumenisÂ® FemTouchTM for Women Health FemTouchTM is an innovative CO2 laser technology, enabling … Continue reading "FemTouch For Women Health"Read More
What Causes Dry Eyes San Diego CA – Eye Drops For Dry Eyes
Ophthalmologist San Diego CA – Eye Specialist – Eye Clinic
ï»¿ Dr. Maki Goskowicz talks about why her and Dr. Christopher Crosby opened Coastal Skin … Continue reading "Ophthalmologist San Diego CA – Eye Specialist – Eye Clinic"Read More
Coastal Skin & Eye Institute proudly offers Tifosi optical eye wear for our running and cycling patients.
At Coastal Skin & Eye Institute we proudly offer Tifosi optical eye-wear for our running … Continue reading "Coastal Skin & Eye Institute proudly offers Tifosi optical eye wear for our running and cycling patients."Read More
CO2 Skin Resurfacing
The post CO2 Skin Resurfacing appeared first on Dermatologist San Diego CA.Read More
BOTOX for a Natural Appearance in San Diego
Dr. Crosby talks about Coastal Skin and Eye Institute and about Botox treatments.Read More
Coastal Skin & Eye Institute we proudly offer Silhouette frames
At Coastal Skin & Eye Institute we proudly offer Silhouette frames which are good for … Continue reading "Coastal Skin & Eye Institute we proudly offer Silhouette frames"Read More